Leaders of the Holocaust Educators Network reflect on trip to Poland and Israel
In an interview with the New York Daily News, Sondra Perl and Jennifer Lemberg discuss the meaning of leading eighteen teachers from across the United States on a trip sponsored by the Memorial Library. Read the article here.
- Paula Mercier’s students in New Hampshire mount “Everyone Counts” project
- Radio Show: Reflections on the Memorial Library Summer Seminar in NYC
- Erin DeHart of York College, NE leads student trip to NYC and Washington, DC
- Salisbury University’s Diana Wagner Earns Holocaust Educators Network Fellowship
- Leaders of the Holocaust Educators Network reflect on trip to Poland and Israel